Published on Aug 15, 2012 by John R Brakey
“Summary of This Lawsuit” The Libertarian Party and AUDIT-AZ alleges that Pima County, through the direction and control of its county administrator C.H. “Chuck” Huckelberry, has systematically subverted critical controls required to protect the purity of elections. The elimination of those controls has permitted county management to take advantage of the ability to cheat presented by defects in our computerized election system. As a result, county management fraudulently rigged the Regional Transportation Authority election on May 16, 2006 and has the ability to manipulate the outcome of any Pima County election, including not only bond elections, but the elections of members of the Board of Supervisors, themselves.
Discovery on this lawsuit has not begun but many facts are known from the three other lawsuits: http://tinyurl.com/5wda8gl involving the Pima County Democratic Party and Pima County. The discovery in those cases was limited but nonetheless has shown the path for future discovery that must be followed in this lawsuit.
The goal of this lawsuit is to protect the “purity of elections” in the future, starting with the 2012 elections. At the present time it is easy to cheat using our election computers and impossible to challenge a rigged election. The ease of cheating when matched with the impossibility of challenging any specific election requires court intervention in order to protect the purity of elections and ensure that we will have free elections. Excerpt from statement of facts: http://tinyurl.com/LPFiling
For more information: Rigged NO More: www.RiggedNoMore.com
COURT HEARING 08.13.12 MOTION FOR NEW TRIAL 1. Opening statement Bill Risner 2. Pima County’s misleading rebuttal, I’ve cut in Pima County Attorney Chris Straub (replaced by the pricier private counsel, Ronna Fickbohm). You can decide whether it’s taken out of context. 3. Bill Risner rebuttal of Pima County and closing statement.
Link to hot videos on AUDIT-AZ YouTube channel:
A. Attorney Bill Risner Explains How Election Fraud Works in Pima County (Tucson) Arizona. This is the 19 minute version: http://youtu.be/JE0kOvFjn_0
B. Short Version: Bill Risner Explaining How Election Fraud Worked In Pima County on the Precinct Memory Cards This is the 6 minute version: http://youtu.be/GhS0Mogy19o
1) Bill Risner Reply to Pima County BOS Opposition to Motion for a new trial filed Aug 6th: we only cheated once argument: http://tinyurl.com/cp928z7
2) LP’s Motion for a New Trial filed 07.12.12.pdf: http://tinyurl.com/7m6dbmg ; Hearing set for Aug 13: http://tinyurl.com/7tkzx2l ; Scan able copy of Motion w/o exhibits. pdf: http://tinyurl.com/7bbdrp3
3) June 10, 2012, Arizona Election Fraud: Pima County Superior Court Judge Kyle Bryson Rules in Direct Opposition to the Appellate Courts: http://fatallyflawedelections.blogspot.com/2012/06/arizona-election-fraud-pim…
4) Fraud Flyer with 10 points: http://www.sweetremedy.tv/fatallyflawed/media/RTA_Fraud_Flyer_3_7_12.pdf
5) “V.P.” Link to Bill Risner initial disclosure statement which is a mind blowing comprehensive statement of facts collected over many years of investigations and litigation of Pima County: http://tinyurl.com/LPFiling
6) Affidavit Zbig Osmolski about who hack the RTA Election of May 16, 2006: http://electiondefensealliance.org/files/Osmolski_Affidavit.pdf
7) Court of Appeals Memorandum decision of 10.28.10.pdf, after this decision Pima County appealed to AZ Supreme Court and they back Court of Appeals decision: http://tinyurl.com/958s4f4
8) The Ellen Theisen report on the many Significant Discrepancies in the AZ AG office hand count: http://www.votersunite.org/info/SignificantDiscrepanciesInComparisonOfRTAResu…
9) Bill Risner’s resolution to State Democratic Party, with backup documents: http://www.velvetrevolution.us/electionstrikeforce/ArizonaDemResolution2010.pdf
10) Summary of the Four Pima County Cases 09/06/10 by Bill Risner updated 7/16/11 by Jim March and John Brakey: http://tinyurl.com/5wda8gl
11) When It Comes To Election Integrity In Arizona There’s Nothing Like Having An “Elephant in the Room” Or At Least A “Big Donkey” August 8, 2010:
12) Arizona Election Integrity News: www.RiggedNoMore.com ; http://www.audit-az.blogspot.com and SEEKING JUSTICE http://www.seekingjusticeauditaz.blogspot.com
13) Pima County’s Manger “Chuck Huckelberry” created a monster PR Staff, AZ Daily Star: Josh Brodesky: County’s new PR force: Good use of tax funds? Sunday, October 9, 2011: http://tinyurl.com/6p5qhtl
14) Maricopa County no better (Phoenix) 4th largest county in USA, “These Points “Interlock” To Make A Complete Election Fraud Recipe”: